Monday, February 1, 2010

What I'm working on now.

Projects: 2 quilts for my son's who graduate from Morehead State University in May.  The youngest is getting a quilt of 12 inch star blocks and a larger mariners compass in the middle.   The older is getting 12 house blocks decorated for the seasons. The applique on this set is all hand stitched.

Next I am working to complete my praying the passion series.  I have four quilts of 13 planned quilts finished.  Prayers and scripture verses will be added as standing plaques.

Finally I want to work on quilted journals,  and a variety of  small art quilts. (less than 15")

My newest studio arrangement is working great.  It is once again a complete disaster, but my tools are always where they are suppose to be. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment