Monday, December 8, 2008

Recent Projects

I've been doing a lot of sewing and quilting, but not much blogging. My daughter and I spent several days making scrap quilts for our community backpack program. This program gives kids clothes and blankets when take from meth homes.



I have also made two large fleece baby quilts. One for a friend and one for my soon to be grandson.

























babya2r boyb2r


I have spent a few days each week helping some home schoolers work on quilt blocks for the school block challenge in Paducah. These quilts were done by girls age 4-12.



catsnake bunny sunburst swan2

suntrees bookworm petshow horse

My latest endeavor was to make some fleece quilt with angels for a 2 and 3 year old whose house burnt down last weekend. These were designed by my 11 year old and me. We have some other angel designs we would like to make into quilts at another time.




angelb1 angela1

I am still working on my stations of the cross, my triple Irish train boarder, and our challenge quilt for my guild as well as a Christmas wall hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment