Monday, July 18, 2011

3-D Cubes -yet another project

Okay so I have at least 7 different quilt projects going, I couldn't resist this one. I am working on 3-D cubes. I have been playing around with EQ7 to try different arrangements. I even printed out the blocks in two sizes to play with. I changed the black corner to white to save on ink and so it would match my white board.
Here is picture of my completed blocks.



Here is a picture of a design made from playing with the printed squares.




Now off to our quilt guild's UFO day to try and finish the quilting on the star quilt from my son. If I finish it leaves 3 days to hand tack the binding. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely AWESOME!
    I am enjoying the progress on this tremendously!
    Renee
    Savannah Ga.
    www.reneescountryquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete