Monday, December 17, 2012

And the winner is.....

My blog hop is over and so a winner has been chosen.  i want to thank all those who stopped by to leave comments.  I did read all of them, but could not reply individually.  I hope many of you will become new followers.
Here are the prizes to be given: Based on the nmber comments here and on my meylah site the winner receives


The original book marker
 5 fatquarters of beige fabrics




1 fat quarter green fabric and 2 skiens of embroidery floss











1 packet of assorted embellishments













1 homemade santa ornament










The Winner is Diane Swett.  Congratulations


1 comment:


  1. I just retrieved my mail this morning and in it was a box containing my blog hop winnings from Dolores Quilts. Wow so cool. It is rare that I win anything and this was so fun. I opened the box as soon as I got home and poured over it's contents. I love the beige fabrics and the green fabric is so colorful. I loved Santa and the Stocking was fun. The beads and sequins were great. I loved the... needle holder too and the book mark is great. They already found new places to be. The Beads and sequins went in my jewelry making box, the Santa and Stocking are now hung on my tree as my New Ornaments for this year. The bookmark was placed in a book by my bed, (replacing the piece of Paper I was using as a bookmark. The Fabrics were washed, ironed and placed in my Quilting Stash for future use. the needle holder now resides with my applique notions. and the floss is with my embroidery drawer ready to use on my next project. Thank You ever-so-much Dolores. As I use my little gifts I will think of your Blog "Dolores Quilts". I do hope you have a Blessed New Year and visit my blogs often too - My Quilting and Sewing Arts Studio at: http://www.quiltingandsewingarts.com

    ReplyDelete